FEATURE: Braun Quietly Celebrates 90 Years

In 1921 Max Braun opened a small engineering shop in Frankfurt, Germany where he began making components for radios and other audio equipment. Soon Braun began manufacturing full radio sets and eventually introduced the first combined radio and phonograph. In 1935 Braun adopted the familiar logotype with the large “A” in the middle which has […]

Continue reading FEATURE: Braun Quietly Celebrates 90 Years